Hello my beautiful, blushing babes!
As we are all quite aware, summer is approaching (Unless you’re an AU lady, sorry!) and with summer comes shorter shorts, more daring dresses and scorching skirts. However, I hope I’m not the only one, winter can take a toll on your legs. After the cold, snowy months, my legs look positively reptilian. So, why not buff all the skin off with a delicious, homemade sugar scrub!
YOU WILL NEED
• 2 cups of sugar
• 1/2 cup of olive oil (or coconut oil, if you prefer)
• 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
• A swirl of honey.
• Any medium container.
• Your legs or any other body part, music, a bathtub, shaving materials.
Let’s get rid of those scales!
1. Combine the sugar and olive oil into a medium sized container. Add the oil slowly while stirring so that the scrub doesn’t become runny.
• Add the lemon juice and a small swirl of honey. Stir this in as well.
• Head to your shower, sink, bathtub, whatever. Shave before!
• Put on some rockin’ tunes and scrub a leg for the duration of a song. Repeat on the other leg.
• Wash off your legs and shave again using shaving cream.
• Scrub both legs again and then wash off the scrub.
• Pat your legs dry and apply lotion.
• FLAUNT YOUR NATURALLY KICKIN’ PHYSIQUE.
You look FABULOUS, you know you do!