We all have people we admire. Whether it’s Courtney Love or that babely girl in your English class that you want to befriend but are just too shy to, it’s human nature to admire and covet. Here’s where the D.I.Y. aspect comes in. For those who would like the take their admiration to the next step, here’s a super easy, super cute tutorial for prayer candles!
YOU WILL NEED
• A plain prayer candle (I purchased mine at Walmart but you can find them at dollar stores, local markets or pretty much anywhere that sells candles.)
• A glue stick
• A picture of your beloved babe, printed on regular computer paper.
• Stickers, glitter, extra printed doodads (Optional, but recommended)
1. Cut out the pictures that you want to use. Arrange them, keeping in mind which part you want to be the front.
2. Apply the glue on the back of your main picture, in an “X” position and covering all edges.
3. Place your main picture on the front side of the candle. Smooth it out and check that all edges are secure.
4. Add glue to the back of your other printed pictures and smooth them down onto your candle.
5. Add stickers, glitter or any other groovy additions to your candle.
AND YOU’RE DONE! That wasn’t so hard now, was it?
Light your candle and say a prayer, baby.